Sending Swings Using the V1 App
From your V1 App, login or create a new account.
- You will now be on the Locker page. Click the camera button in the upper right corner to film your swings. You will film two Down-the-Line and two Face-On. Film each swing (up to 4) separately, each being up to 4 seconds. A close up snapshot of your grip may be included as well.
- When shooting the Down the Line view, it is important you position the camera directly behind your hands and parallel to the target line.
- It will now bring you to the Organize tab where you can label the swing.
- Click the V1 icon on the top left corner and hit “Send Video”.
- Select first Sharon Heights G & CC from the list, then Jeff Brehaut from the list of instructors, then send your video.
- Your video will be listed on your Locker/Upload tab in the V1 App.
- Please allow 2-4 days for analysis, where it will then be placed in your locker for your review. Additional drills and instruction to utilize during your next practice session may be sent separately through email. You will receive a confirmation e-mail (subject line will be Sharon Heights G & CC) notifying you of it’s availability.